Pumped....

randy

Very close on the first one...if no one gets the right answer the mk prl is youra...

Second one...no, question was how to tell without scientific analysis....ie a simple way without special equipment.

1) Who can catch the most females of a certain grade in a certain amount of time.

2) By the texture of the product

Gh question

Easy way to tell if a product uses natural ingredients, on the bottle of the products if the ingredients are listed specifically they are not hiding anything when creating the product.

If a products ingredients just say contains " all necessary minerals and trace elements for shrimps" it is likely they use chemical compounds to replicate naturally accruing minerals.

Is the shrimp game a drinking game? Losers take a shot? ;)

Only Tsuwen drank a bit... everyone was sober....but for some reason everyobe was high so I took advantage to grab many freebies ;-)

I will give hint to the game question.... you can guess as many times as you wish within reason dont flood this thread.

Hint: the tank houses 1000 male shrimps from another facility.

Woop, ypu get one anyway... come pick up at December meet.

Awesome, thank you very much!

I will give hint to the game question.... you can guess as many times as you wish within reason dont flood this thread.

Hint: the tank houses 1000 male shrimps from another facility.

Woop, ypu get one anyway... come pick up at December meet.

Find the one female.

To avoid this question goes o forever.... I will take this one.

Because anyone could make mistake when picking 1000 male...so they were trying to find as many female in there as possible. Whoever catches more females win.

To avoid this question goes o forever.... I will take this one.

Because anyone could make mistake when picking 1000 male...so they were trying to find as many female in there as possible. Whoever catches more females win.

I would love to win but if that is the answer, I think woopderson's answer was the best and first.

Damn.. Allot of close answers

No worry... more coming tomorrow....its just for fun.

Gotta hit the sack soon....neo farm tomorrow morning after brekky....

I would love to win but if that is the answer, I think woopderson's answer was the best and first.

No worry, he won too.

No worry... more coming tomorrow....its just for fun.

Gotta hit the sack soon....neo farm tomorrow morning after brekky....

Thanks for all the prizes and the fun I think we are all having. I think I can speak for everyone in saying We Appreciate All That Your Doing.

Thanks for all the prizes and the fun I think we are all having. I think I can speak for everyone in saying We Appreciate All That Your Doing.

Yes absolutely, it's been a fun morning here but please get some sleep so I can get some work done...LOL

But before you do, anyone close on the GH liquid question?

Yes absolutely, it's been a fun morning here but please get some sleep so I can get some work done...LOL

But before you do, anyone close on the GH liquid question?

Okay...I will go to bed now....

No one has come close. I learned it tonight too. And I feel priveleged....

So a neo farm tomorrow morning, then one of the biggest TB breeding centers, then two more top breeders 200miles away in the afternoon... will be packed.

I really enjoy this tour ..... once the interviews are out...I am sure a lot of you will be as shocked as I was when I found out most common filtration used in almost all of these pros tanks. And how they change substrate.... and what Max Wei allowed or encouraged me to do in his most valuable prl tank......