Feedback and/or Suggestions!

Hi Guys

Please feel free to leave any suggestions or feedback here for any items you have received from us.

Thank you,

Blue Crown

Just received 2 pink bolts from blue crown! The shrimp were very healthy and well packaged. Will deafenatly be buying more shrimp from blue crown!

can you post a pic of them?

Scored some nice Bloody Marys from Blue Crown through their Christmas event running this week! Thought I'd give Bloody Marys a shot, despite some mixed reviews I've seen on their breeding true. Definitely worth trying out to see their remarkable red coloring. And what better way to try them out than with a special event?

Thank you, Blue Crown! Will buy from you again :)

post-514-0-77087300-1418277768_thumb.jpg

My pintos showed up in great shape! They were very well packaged and actually came a day earlier than expected. Highly recommend BCAT! They answered all my questions and communication was spot on. I'll be back! :thumbsu:

Received a nice package of shrimps from BC recently and I really love it. Good packaging, shrimps color right up and very healthy. A++

D4ECBDAB-3217-444B-97DC-CE7C265CF944_zps

CC024C68-37D3-4213-8D1C-DC6EB283F89E_zps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my shrimp I bought during the Christmas sale. They all arrived alive and well, they have not stopped exploring the tank. Amazing shrimp! Thanks!

I forgot to post a review of my purchase so here it goes:

I purchased 6 PRLs and 8 short nose algae shrimp from Blue Crown before the break and they turned out awesome! The PRLs are high quality despite being the lowest MK Breed PRL you can get :) I'm going to try S grade the next sale! They survived my week vacation and are going strong. They even had their first molts :). The algae shrimp are like smaller less aggressive Amanos and they get along with the PRLs just fine! Thanks Jason!

• 2 weeks later...

I received the super hornets the other day from BC in a well packaged box. All the shrimp were very active and acclimated well into their new home. I'm keeping them in crs parameters which they look happy in. The super hornet has beautiful sparkling spots mostly around their head. I highly recommend this shrimp from BC. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks!

post-89-0-73362500-1421598956_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-41167400-1421598995_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-15432500-1421599031_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-65640200-1421599227_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-71777900-1421599278_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you guys so much!! I got my MK Blue Zebra Pinto and Mosura KK's in today in sub freezing weather and they are all alive and well. The packaging was excellent lots of thermal and shock protection! I will definitely be back and would reccomend you guys anytime!

• 2 months later...

Received beautiful ghost shrimp today.   No pictures yet so I can't post pictures.  They were super shy and dove right for the moss when they entered the tank.    The customer service was A+ .    Thanks for starting me on my new project Blue Crown.   :)

• 5 weeks later...

I received my first web bought shrimp form Blue Crown this week.  They arrived safe and alive.  They look healthy, active and feeding well.  Blue Crown does an excellent job of packaging them!  Thank you and I will definitely be purchasing from you in the future.

• 4 months later...

Just received some extreme BBs, BKKs, pandas, pintos from BCAT.  Shrimp look great.

He was kind enough to hold these from an earlier pre-order until temperatures were suitable.  Easy transaction, was able to change shipping and add some other items to the order.

A+

• 2 weeks later...

Received my order of Painted Fire Reds, Snowballs, Goldens and Super Tigers yesterday.  Unfortunately the bag of Goldens broke open during transit :(.  The other shrimp all arrived safely though.

Below are some pics I took of them tonight.  I didn't want to stress them so I didn't use a flash.  Therefore the picture quality isn't the best.  I'll take more pictures (with flash) in a few days after they are more comfortable in their new home.  I'll post the pics in my tank's journal thread.

I just realized that I didn't take any pictures of the snowballs.  You will have to take my word that they are very nice :).  Also, I will post pics of the replacement Goldens after I receive them.

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0990.jpgIMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just got in a shrimpment of male golden backs to add to my yellows. Fast shipping and packaged really well. They are looking great and will definitely be ordering from Blue Crown again!

You can order all males?

Received a nice package of shrimps from BC recently and I really love it. Good packaging, shrimps color right up and very healthy. A++

Wow! What camera and lens did you use? Awesome pics!