EzShrimpin

airriick

Shrimp look great, you have a nice mixture and the shrimp look of great quality.

I didn't know that you can go inside to look/choose your shrimp. When I bought shrimp from Joe and drove to pick them up some guy brought the shrimp for me to parking lot. He told me I should wait for him there.

Ah I didn't see that it was 18 out of California. Yes I do believe Tom made a very good point, figured I'd take the risk hah. Which is why I would go in next time. The pinto I got from shrimpscale was exactly what I saw in the pictures. Too bad it can't always be like that.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I didn't know that you can go inside to look/choose your shrimp. When I bought shrimp from Joe and drove to pick them up some guy brought the shrimp for me to parking lot. He told me I should wait for him there.

O.o is it not like a shrimp room store ? I've never been there. Thank you for the info though! Its cheaper to shop then drive down there heh..

So a little update.. I've had 4 deaths in 24 hours. All parameters are good. I don't know why.. Fed them double speed maybe polluted water since I haven't done a wc in a while?

f2eb564c693cfab73ed8ef9d1f01d28d.jpg

A female molted and left a blue egg :(

I haven't done mine in more than a month and my shrimps are really thriving. I feed every 2 days though so it depend on when and how much you feed.

Mine were doing really well. Everything was fine. Had 8 berries females, now 4 deaths. Think my shrimplet are dying, have to see why. My tds dropped to 100 o.o could be the reason

I don't think it would cause 4 deaths like that though. 100 TDS isn't that bad, it can be a little part of why they are dying but not the total reason why the shrimp are dying.

Yeah I have now clue what happened. They were sub adults too! Only thing different was trying out double speed. Bleh. Happy new years!

Man now double speed causes death? I wanted to try it but now I changed my mind. That's exactly what happend to Bacter AE too, knots bought it but then people starting experiencing death with it. Try to stop feeding double speed and see how your shrimp do, if they keep dying even when you stopped then it's not double speed. But do a water change to get some of that stuff lurking around in the water out.

Man now double speed causes death? I wanted to try it but now I changed my mind. That's exactly what happend to Bacter AE too, knots bought it but then people starting experiencing death with it. Try to stop feeding double speed and see how your shrimp do, if they keep dying even when you stopped then it's not double speed. But do a water change to get some of that stuff lurking around in the water out.

well I'm not sure if it was the double speed. I only fed double speed once. I Saw shrimplet and got excited. Figured I give it a try.The deaths just happened to be a day after. Did a 20% wc and top off yesterday. Then added a sponge filter . hopefully everything goes well. The tank with the deaths have pintos in it :( lol

Airrick, gets this turned around. Your pic from the other day is one of my inspiration pics to aim for, you clearly have the experience to get past yet another challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heh thank you for the kind words. :) did another wc. Added 3ml hydrogen peroxide and a bit of BW shield

I experienced deaths in my tank after feeding double speed. I did a water change and stopped using the double speed and the deaths stopped. Not sure if it was the double speed, but I didn't change anything else so I am assuming it was the issue.

Well it must be the double speed unless you had deaths before feeding it. If not then it would be the double speed, and once you stopped feeding and the deaths stop coming, then the problem was solved. I'm pretty scared now, and debating whether I should feed it or not since people are saying they are having death experience while feeding it.