What do I do! They are everywhere

Dluxeshrimps

When using fenbendazole dose at 0.1 grams per 10 gallons of water. Remove nerite snails before treating. The easiest way is to take one packet and divide it into 10 equal parts. Use one part to dose for a 10g tank.You can just dump it in the tank or place inside of a tea bag and let that sit in your filter for easy removal. Either way is effective. Recommend water change after using when dosing for planaria. This will help prevent any ammonia from building up in your tank. When I use it for hydra I don't bother changing the water. I haven't lost any shrimp from  doing it this way. (knock on wood!) :)

Thank you all. I hate these lil worms they are so ugly to see swimming in the bucket when I do a water change. I have so many. Big mistake on my part. Will find some of the meds mentioned and dose it. I'm not so sure I like the part where they die and curl up towards the top of my tank.

Don't worry about the planaria you got a bigger issue the color gravel selection... Sorry for the smart comment.

Dose the fenbendozole (3 treatments) crank up the air bubbles cause the system may take a hit from the dead planaria. You don't have to worry about loosing the buffer capacity because you have inert substrate. Clean the tank by siphoning all the dead planaria out of the gravel.

Don't worry about the planaria you got a bigger issue the color gravel selection... Sorry for the smart comment.

Dose the fenbendozole (3 treatments) crank up the air bubbles cause the system may take a hit from the dead planaria. You don't have to worry about loosing the buffer capacity because you have inert substrate. Clean the tank by siphoning all the dead planaria out of the gravel.

We always call it clown puke lol