KMT Shrimp

Niemvuitaiday

a4c3c4ac4e4f814264eede2b8e6e8b87.jpgd1816b1267dac0cc1005eaed23f40619.jpgf9b2cf92a2788e0b4a0c22d87af1cec6.jpgd3155f960badfe02d16245d8ca05b137.jpgdbc7b670098ef401923fbe9ae4593701.jpge12f633272028674480c7b55ee816aa0.jpg3a2d970bb54b52fdff4a4034b2ce4060.jpg0256056641710b7061a0c819aae8c340.jpg

01. Mosura Red spotted head pinto 3-5 spots
02. Mosura Black spotted head pinto 3-5 spots
03. Pinto-RED-Multi tripe
04. Black zebra
05. Pinto-BLACK-Multi tripe
06. Red Zebra
07. Red Nanacy
08. Red Tiger orange eye
09. Yellow King Kong
10. Black Tiger orange eye
11. Blue Tiger orange eye
12. Aura Blue X pinto
13. Blue Steel
14. Black Pinto Skunk
15. Black Nanacy
16. Red Shadow Mosura
17. Full Red (Red Extreme)
18. Red King Kong
19. Red Ruby
20. Red Panda
21. Super Crystal Red (santa grade)
22. Pure Red Line (s-sss grade)
23. Extream Black King Kong
24. Black King Kong
25. Black Panda
26. Blue Shandow Mosura
27. Black Shandow Mosura
28. Blue Blot

PRICE LIST UPDATED

All Shrimps shipping size(1cm-1,2cm)       

Pure Line shrimps 

Pure Red Line Shrimps (S/ S+ pattern)    1/$25 , 5+/$20

Pure Red Line Shrimps (SS/SSS)   1/$50 , 5+/$40 

Pure Black Line   n/a       

SCR

Super Crystal Red (Santa grade)   1/$80 , 5+/$64       

Taiwan Bee Shrimps 

Wine Red    1/$24 , 5+/$17 Red Ruby    1/$40 , 5+/$32 

Full Red (Red Extreme)    1/$80 , 5+/$64 

Red Shadow Mosura    1/$65 , 5+/$52 

Full Black (Black Extreme)    1/$36 , 5+/$29 

Yellow King Kong shrimps    1/$36 , 5+/$29       

Tiger shrimps 

Blue Tigers Orange Eyes (HIGH)    1/$30 , 5+/$24 

Black Tigers Orange Eyes (BT0 grade)    1/$40 , 5+/$32 

Red Tiger Orange Eyes    1/$80 , 5+/$64       

Pinto shrimps

Red Zebra Pinto    1/$100 , 5+/$80 

Black Zebra Pinto    1/$68 , 5+/$55 

Red Multistripe    1/$100 , 5+/$80 

Black Multistripe    1/$80 , 5+/$64 

Mosura Red Spotted Head (1 spot)    1/$100 , 5+/$80 

Mosura Red Spotted Head (2 spot)    1/$140 , 5+/$112 

Mosura Red Spotted Head (3 spot)    1/$180 , 5+/$144 

Mosura Red Spotted Head (4 spot)    1/$210 , 5+/$168 

Mosura Red Spotted Head (5 spot)    1/$250 , 5+/$200 

Mosura Black Spotted Head (3-5 spots)    1/$250 , 5+/$200

Viber: 1-(416) 828 0591

email: info@kmtshrimp.ca
contract me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004548340256

www.kmtshrimp.ca (will be available very soon as I am in the process of making the website)

I see a spammer, with only 4 posts and no futher info HMMM??

I wouldn't go that far, he or she is a gold member and that cost money.  Whoever is KMT shrimp is should tell us more about themselves, IMO, those who are new and sell should have better info in the profile section and should take the time to explain in their post who they are and more info on what they are selling. KMT could be the greatest shrimp breeder/importer in the world but unless you tell me more I wont be the first guinea pig.  

Since we are on this topic. I hate facebook and will never go on facebook . I dont understand a seller who comes on SS and wants to sell something but say  go on facebook. How hard is it to cut and paste your facebook info onto your thread.

I see the seller is gold supporting but who is the seller and the seller doesnt seem go into any details with replies or who they. The profile doesn't tell you much.

Hi Vpier, sorry about my lack of replies because I was away over the weekend plus busy building my new bigger & better shrimps room so that I can welcome buyers to come and view and purchase the shrimps in person if requested. On the other hand, I will be updating the details on my profile, together with the website access etc.. 

I see a spammer, with only 4 posts and no futher info HMMM??

Hi Shrimp Lady, a spammer won't be able to post pics of beautiful shrimps, it would have been a long list with names, prices and just 1 photo. And I do apologise because of my lack of response and details making you think this way. I will be more active from now

I wouldn't go that far, he or she is a gold member and that cost money.  Whoever is KMT shrimp is should tell us a more about themselves, IMO, those who are new and sell should have better info in the profile section and should take the time to explain in their post who they are and more info on what they are selling. KMT could be the greatest shrimp breeder/importer in the world but unless you tell me more I wont be the first guinea pig.  

Since we are on this topic. I hate facebook and will never go on facebook . I dont understand a seller who comes on SS and wants to sell something but say but go on facebook. How hard is it to cut and paste your facebook info onto your thread.

Once again thanks Vpier and yup, I wouldn't become a gold member without being serious in what I am doing. I supposed to put a link to my facebook (KMT Shrimp ) page (I also don't like facebook and is struggling to get this up and running)... Any questions I would be happy to answer here or via the email. 

Hi Vpier, sorry about my lack of replies because I was away over the weekend plus busy building my new bigger & better shrimps room so that I can welcome buyers to come and view and purchase the shrimps in person if requested. On the other hand, I will be updating the details on my profile, together with the website access etc.. 

Hi Shrimp Lady, a spammer won't be able to post pics of beautiful shrimps, it would have been a long list with names, prices and just 1 photo. And I do apologise because of my lack of response and details making you think this way. I will be more active from now

Once again thanks Vpier and yup, I wouldn't become a gold member without being serious in what I am doing. I supposed to put a link to my facebook (KMT Shrimp ) page (I also don't like facebook and is struggling to get this up and running)... Any questions I would be happy to answer here or via the email. 

Thanks for replying. :thumbsu:  At times we get people on here who use this site as an advertisement and doesn't care about the community. Most members are looking for reputable breeders and importers who also contribute and help us all become better shrimpers. The best sellers on here also gives us some the best advice and tips.

Welcome to SS.

Do you sell to the Us?

Yes we do.we ship with ups express saver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we do.we ship with ups express saver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that legal? I always thought both parties needed import licenses even though its Us/Canada. Or do you ship to an importer in the Us that ships to us? Just wanted to clear things up since you do have some good looking shrimp i may be interested in come spring time.

Is that legal? I always thought both parties needed import licenses even though its Us/Canada. Or do you ship to an importer in the Us that ships to us? Just wanted to clear things up since you do have some good looking shrimp i may be interested in come spring time.

Hi Pokeshrimp

Thank you for your concern, regarding this, I have contacted several governed bodies to find out. And I also have now opened an account with UPS, to ship live crustaceans (which is not restricted nor prohibited) and other dry goods. Because these are invertebrates and to be used as pet, not for human consumption nor reselling in USA, therefore no restrictions when shipping to the USA (only). And as far as I've spoken to CFIA, if the courier has accepted the parcel to be posted (with correct description) than there is no problem. And it is the responsibility of the receiver to notify the relevant governed bodies in USA if needed.

Plus I am not the only one who is shipping to USA or vice versa...I am sure there are plenty of other sellers doing the same ;)

I am in the process of setting a shrimp rooms up with 45 x 100L tanks and I will also apply for certification of health status for aquatic animal exports, in a very very near future.

You are more than welcome to visit me in L3X 3J3 area in Ontario, Canada to personally pick & bag your favourite shrimps :)

"Thank you for your concern, regarding this, I have contacted several governed bodies to find out. And I also have now opened an account with UPS, to ship live crustaceans (which is not restricted nor prohibited) and other dry goods. Because these are invertebrates and to be used as pet, not for human consumption nor reselling in USA, therefore no restrictions when shipping to the USA (only). And as far as I've spoken to CFIA, if the courier has accepted the parcel to be posted (with correct description) than there is no problem. And it is the responsibility of the receiver to notify the relevant governed bodies in USA if needed."

If this is correct, then this is great news. :)

"Thank you for your concern, regarding this, I have contacted several governed bodies to find out. And I also have now opened an account with UPS, to ship live crustaceans (which is not restricted nor prohibited) and other dry goods. Because these are invertebrates and to be used as pet, not for human consumption nor reselling in USA, therefore no restrictions when shipping to the USA (only). And as far as I've spoken to CFIA, if the courier has accepted the parcel to be posted (with correct description) than there is no problem. And it is the responsibility of the receiver to notify the relevant governed bodies in USA if needed."

If this is correct, then this is great news. :)

I think these information can be obtained if you contact UPS and also CFIA also... UPS is the only courier that allows shipping crustaceans to the US, , however if this is the 'proven' problem then I have no problem holding off posting to the USA :)

Do you have a price list available? And how much does shipping usually cost to the US? Thanks

Hi, yes I will put the price list up, I only charge you what UPS charges me, no more or no less. I will also bear the cost of poly box, heat pack and also breather bags