"Upstate Blizzard" Shrimp Food

ctaylor3737

Hello Everyone!

I am very excited to announce my first ever 100% Organic, Made & Grown in the U.S.A Snowflake Shrimp food we are calling "Upstate Blizzard" as it is grown and harvested in the snowbelt of central New York. I have been testing this product and my shrimp seem to love it more than others that I have tried.

I wasn't expecting it to move as quickly as it did which is why I overlapped selling some of the other snowflake that I had already. For that reason if anyone is interested that just bought from me can get a free bag of my new food. You would just need to pay the $2.60 shipping! I will also ship to Canada for $3.60 shipping also.

Price: $6.50

Weight: 60g

Shipping: $2.60 for any amount of bags.

post-124-0-70016200-1454251329_thumb.png

post-124-0-82253000-1454251208_thumb.png

Awesome! So just to make sure i read this right, if i bought some of that zebulon snowflake food from your recent sale i can send you a pm for a free batch of your new "upstate blizzard"?

That's what it sounds like, Poke. :)

I'm trying the food out myself to how it differs or not.

Awesome! So just to make sure i read this right, if i bought some of that zebulon snowflake food from your recent sale i can send you a pm for a free batch of your new "upstate blizzard"?

Yes you can. I wanted to offer it to everyone. It happened quick and I went with it. Very exciting breakthrough for me.

What is expiration date?

I have kept it for a year sealed and still seemed fine. This was from falls harvest so is fresh. I would be confident it is good over a year.

20 bags went out today! Hope everyone is enjoying the food! Love to hear feedback too when you get it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Received my order today. Thanks!

Snowflake is awesome. Swelled up really fast and my shrimp are eating away.

That's great! Mine does seem to open up quickly. Glad it arrived and worked good for you!

Got 2 bags from Chris today - thanks so much. Put a piece in the tank and all my shrimp loved it.

Thanks Chris! Great product!

Thanks!

Alot asked for this so here it is, time lapse of my food! Turned out pretty good, needs a few more tweaks I'll keep playing with it.

https://youtu.be/C6PQb8kqZm0

Upstate blizzard is loved by my shrimps!! They are swarming this type of food like no other. Just look at the amount of shrimps eating.

Awesome glad you like it! Did you see the time lapse video, mine ate two large pellets in an hour.