please dont sell

What do you  mean having logos? 

From what I understand marketing your own brand of items. Probably want you to be a sponsor. They are not to clear in the rules,I read the tos. Seems they pick and choose what to enforce.

How was it being marketed?

Lmfao your funny. They deleted my post about that. And they've banned us all for stupid stuff. Its no wonder eveyerone come here.

this place makes you feel welcome. Small family of close knit friends. No drama no trouble no one lashing out at anyone no one being banned for putting your opinion out there. Websites run by marketing companies and no one to moderate the moderators isn't right. And you email then to straighten it out and no one responds. Its childish

I've had issues with the same mod in the past. We had differing opinions and i asked him to explain his side, and instead of explaining threatened me with ban for arguing. They need some serious power checks over there!

Yep. And to explain the food branding... He has photos in his Fs of his packaging, which has his logo that he does for profit, however it's not just taking a pic of what he has since the actual food type is a sticker that goes on the back so it is just showing off his packaging and logo

Being I never go to that site any more I have this urge to go cause trouble.

I have the name of the company I plan on calling them tomorrow, since they clearly dont care about awnsering paying members through thier contact form.

Good luck, hope fully you will get through to some one over there. Or more likely you will end up talking to the mod who banned you. And they will threaten to call your isp or some crap.

I'm pretty balanced between here and AC, mostly on AC is a small group of people that I know very well, otherwise it's been pretty slow

Tpt to me is for sales and sales only. And that's only because between saving for a wedding, house expenses, fiancé needing a new car, and some toys I want for myself money is beyond tight lol

Which is all the more reason for us to be welcoming, friendly and non-judgmental here.

I think all of us have an idea of what the "ideal" friendly forum is.  Since this forum is so new, now is the time to put that face and effort forward and help each other and newbies as well.  Secrets will kill this hobby in the US.  But by sharing and being open, it only contributes to the well being of shrimpers. :)

I have no problem expanding the planted tank area if people want to come here for that as well :)