please dont sell

This is wat I posted

So yes they are posted but there not very clear. It may help to make a list in numbered or bullet point fashion for categories in sponsors, and for members. May make things more clear and people unaware or any rules that are stated, or confused about them to not have confusion. As well as not more infractions. Just a thought, a good one.

This is there reply to it.

Dear Subtletanks91,

You have received an infraction at The Planted Tank Forum.

Reason: Ban User for 10 Days

-------

You were told to stop meddling for Han/h4n but you can't let sleeping dogs lie.

Stop.

He was removed from the forum for serious and repeated violations that are absolutely none of your business. If you want to continue meddling, you'll need to be removed, as well, because we take the protection of our membership seriously.

Take this ten-day suspension to realize it's not your place to meddle for someone who dug their own hole. Let him deal with it. It's not your place. Period.

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Oh ok, I get it now. Really lol, how's that even relate to his situation. I asked the same thing when I got talked to. Oh well that's the reason we're here.

Because I told there owners there no clear set of rules that they keep saying I broke? Lmao

And still I don't know what my serious and repeated violations were haha

And wait you were told before not to meddling for me?

Because I told there owners there no clear set of rules that they keep saying I broke? Lmao

And still I don't know what my serious and repeated violations were haha

And wait you were told before not to meddling for me?

Lol i said the same thing

Yeah remember that mini riot I started on your sponsor thread? Haha that was a warning but no infraction! Then he send me an infraction and a ban lol. Freaking prick.

It had nothing to do with you it had to do with the common good and welfare of the forum. I wanted a set of rules in bullet point fashion for sponsors and one for members. Obviously I hurt his feelings.

Yeah remember that mini riot I started on your sponsor thread? Haha that was a warning but no infraction! Then he send me an infraction and a ban lol. Freaking prick.

It had nothing to do with you it had to do with the common good and welfare of the forum. I wanted a set of rules in bullet point fashion for sponsors and one for members. Obviously I hurt his feelings.

Pretty sure we all have done that a time or two. Little do they know all the stuff they are banning people for is what makes a forum successful like Han fir example been there for years. A big part of his business was there. You force him out over some bs he takes his business elsewhere, they are just nickel and diming at this point. I wouldn't even call it that, seems this mod covers his tracks be a good guess owners know nothing about this.

He does. They all do. The delete everything. Probably delete thwre message history or make it seem like were at fault which isn't hw case at all.

its a so.ole request for rules in a clearer order. There rules are to spread out. To sparse. And open to interpretation of there own to bend them as they will.

haha ya i forgot that mini riot lol!

oh well, only things sadden me was me being there for 8+ years. Longer then my day job... 

Slowly but surly they'll burn that bridge down...

But look now they had to clearly state rules for sponsors and revise them because of me LOL!

Both, owners ignored it so then I got sick of going back and forth.

After a couple week I said you know what give back my money and I'll go on my way

guess you should have asked a different mod ;)

well. im glad im here. ill use the other forum as a sales forum. cancel my gold membership when its up and sign up for aquatic plant central.

haven't had any hits since I have been back it must be that timeof the month. everyone is broke including me lol