please dont sell

I use it to sell now that's all, they have the traffic there that it's worth it. Not worth talking anymore lol. I get into trouble and don't even try to.

It's getting a little hostile over there, too.  I just gave some advice about how to use fenben and the next post said what I wrote was "not true."

er...yeah...

One day people will learn the Bryce is right.

Ya i had a guy attack me because I said i would take chances when buying plants in regards to getting snails and algae. Don't know why they cared so much that I don't care.

That's why we really have to make an effort to make this forum caring and friendly.  Non-flaming or judgmental here.  Different from the others, and open for information.

Lol that's like when I tried to say that salt and heat was the vest way to rid the tank of ick. And fot attacked because I said meds are unnecessary. The natural way is the best way to go. If it don't work by all means use meds. But why use meds that could and have had adverse effects on fish in long term health issues. Like beef heart. It makes no sence.

Lol that's like when I tried to say that salt and heat was the vest way to rid the tank of ick. And fot attacked because I said meds are unnecessary. The natural way is the best way to go. If it don't work by all means use meds. But why use meds that could and have had adverse effects on fish in long term health issues. Like beef heart. It makes no sence.

Used beef heart for 10+ years....still healthy fish!

I guess it would depend on hw fish. Oscars are known to have hole in HW head if fed exclusively beef heart

I feed discus, man it's all about the prep work. Mines from a freshly slaughtered cow and I add a ton of stuff before I freeze. The frozen Junk has nothing and isn't handled right,

Exactly. Most people just throw in the beef heart. Beef heart alone is no diet. I prefer egg yolk and chicken liver. But that's if I have nothing else. I love live foods and decal and fresh hatched brine shrimp

Our black worms suck around here. I was them for days and get bloat every time I feed.

Know there's only one farm lol but they may be mishandled I'm nit sure.

Have you ever tried culturing your own blackworms? It isn't that hard (I managed it for a while, that means it can't be that difficult) and you will do away with the nasties that come from starving, dying worms. One of my friends just had them in a big jar on her windowsill with some plant cuttings.

Have you ever tried culturing your own blackworms? It isn't that hard (I managed it for a while, that means it can't be that difficult) and you will do away with the nasties that come from starving, dying worms. One of my friends just had them in a big jar on her windowsill with some plant cuttings.

've heard that, never tried because still didn't trust the source.

So I just got back onto tpt and looked at the message from jake. I got N infraction with no warning and a ban. Lol what do you want to bet hell ban me for either not responding or posting a sale add

Dear Subtletanks91,

You have received an infraction at The Planted Tank Forum.

Reason: Ban User for 10 Days

-------

You were told to stop meddling for Han/h4n but you can't let sleeping dogs lie.

Stop.

He was removed from the forum for serious and repeated violations that are absolutely none of your business. If you want to continue meddling, you'll need to be removed, as well, because we take the protection of our membership seriously.

Take this ten-day suspension to realize it's not your place to meddle for someone who dug their own hole. Let him deal with it. It's not your place. Period.

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?p=6362713

Quote:

So yes they are posted but there not very clear. It may help to make a list in numbered or bullet point fashion for categories in sponsors, and for members. May make things more clear and people unaware or any rules that are stated, or confused about them to not have confusion. As well as not more infractions. Just a thought, a good one.

All the best,

The Planted Tank Forum