The Journals of ThegardenofEder

TheGardenofEder

Moved another 25 oebt from the 20g to their 55 gallon tank. Move the tt out of the blue dream tank and into their own 30 gallon that my rainbows were in. I was able to fine 4 more ten gallons and a 20 gallon long. I'm going to reinforce my hallway counter top so I can hold 8 more shrimp tanks.

post-1309-0-37861000-1455669501_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-34464400-1455669555_thumb.jp

My aura blue tiger colony has a yellow shrimp and a few baby's may end up yellow as well. Most are blue but as they mature they go green almost black even. I moves all of my oebt into the 55 gallon tank now. My red wine tank is heavily over populated and I have already sold all the michiling juvis just need to catch and ship out tomorrow. Once one of my tens is done cycling I will cull the michiling for a while and see how well they do with michiling x michiling instead of using tb males. My prl colony is doing excellent and still no berried red tiger yet but fingers crossed. My chocolates are back into full swing again and this new generation is much darker and thicker shells. Also I got in some better stock of BTOE and I couldn't be happier.

post-1309-0-17910200-1456177876_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-90627300-1456177950_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-35075100-1456177997_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-59995500-1456178110_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-55810100-1456178160_thumb.jp

post-1309-0-63649600-1456178237_thumb.jp

My girl set up another cardinal sulawessi tank. This one is a 40 gallon breeder. Substrate is 1 bag of lava rock, 3 20 lb bags crushed coral, and 1 15 lb bag argonite. Ss 8.5 mix and temp is at 83 for the cycle.

post-1309-0-92902800-1456755336_thumb.jp

Some people have entertainment centers, paintings, China cabinits, silly little collections of this and that. Me I just put shrimp tanks where ever I see an empty wall and room to walk around. I got permission to add tanks behind the the couch. And I'm working on getting the permit to put a rack down the hallway as well.

post-1309-0-49735800-1456880687_thumb.jp

Right now my life is very hetic I'm very greatful I keep shrimp and more so for healthy tanks. I'm going to go back to my old ways and keep 1 type of shrimp per tank this means I need to set up even more tanks. I have big goals for 2016 and so far I'm right on track. I have a lot of support and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Are the shrimp up on the right hand side what are called King Kong ?

Very nice. Like blue darker pastel .

Some people have entertainment centers, paintings, China cabinits, silly little collections of this and that. Me I just put shrimp tanks where ever I see an empty wall and room to walk around. I got permission to add tanks behind the the couch. And I'm working on getting the permit to put a rack down the hallway as well.

You're a nut burger and I love it. :thumbsu:   Wish my wife would let me do that.

No kings kongs in those pics I

It's aura blue tigers or black rose neo. Or are you taking about the black tigers with orange eyes. I'm using my Mobil so I can't sell what photo is on the right

'' aura blue tigers''

Okay that would be the pic.

I don't know what is what as far different types of shrimps . I only know types I keep which are the ''basic'' crystal types so thought they were called King Kongs.

Oh man thats awesome. Can't wait for us to stop moving around every few years so i can get on this TGOE level.