The Journals of ThegardenofEder

TheGardenofEder

Any reason why you are keeping the Blue Dream in with the Bloody Marys?

What are those dark cherry red shrimp in the pic with the striped mystery snails?

I can't wait until you start having more shrimp varieties up for sale! Been eyeing your PRL's for awhile now, but I'm holding off until there are more shrimp that I want to buy from you so I purchase them at the same time.

Seeing what I can get when u mix them. Those are chocolates I could probably let go of a package of those for you if you like. I have prl, orange tibees, michilngs, tangerine tigers, chocolates, red wines, and ghost bees available shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TheGardenofEder said:

Ya so far I've already got tb baby's in one sl aqua 20 gallon and that's the only tank with shrimp and sl aqua right now about to throw shrimp into tanks today.

It sounds like Controsoil and happy because I'm a big fan of Controsoil.

• 1 month later...

New camera lot of interesting projecting going on I'm going to start making daily posts again thank you to all my supporters you have pushed me to accomplish dreams I never thought were possible.

20160819_162529.jpg

2 hours ago, TheGardenofEder said:

This is my third cardinal tank it's my smallest at 5 gallons and I'm setting up another tank with sl aqua sulawessi substrate in a 12 inch by 12 inch someone made just for me.

20160824_194552.jpg

20160824_194558.jpg

20160824_194606.jpg

20160824_201843.jpg

Where did you find the sl aqua Sulawesi substrate ?