Job Interview!

ctaylor3737

So my current job is a Police officer and finally 3 months after applying I am having an interview with the IT department. It will be a career change for me as well as a raise. It will still be in the federal system so I will still have all my time and seniority accounted for. I have been working for a few years on my degree to get into the department. It is down to only 3 of us that is qualified that made it through the application process. I know the other people that work there so have a good feeling this time!

Anyways was nervous so need some good luck vibes!!!!!

Congrats on the interview! Sending good vibes!

Although why anyone wants to work in IT is mostly beyond me... ;) Because I am the only one not outright afraid of computers, I get to deal with all of our computer and networking nonsense at my job. And it sucks. I guess if you go into it right, and not just picking up the pieces after everything breaks, it could be all right. I'm glad someone wants to do it!

Good Luck!

Thanks guys! Went pretty good, I'm happy with it. Well leave it up to them should know Monday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It will be a normal 8-4 job lol. Never had a real normal job ever. Might have time to have a life lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

good luck!

• 2 weeks later...