The Journals of ThegardenofEder

TheGardenofEder

In the end there is really no way to tell between a tibee and a taitibee. I haven't tried to breed any taitibee that are not pintos yet. By mixing tibees and tbs the only way to find out which will be taitibee in the end would be all female tibees and all male tbs, or all male tibees and female tbs. To me taitibees should be tibees with a tb she'll but that's not the case.

Some nice blooms in the pond today. Lots of dwarf baby tears reafy for sale. Had to redo the silicone in one corner of the 190 gallon got the pluming ready sponges get here tomorrow. I hope to flood it Thursday.

20160927_162319.jpg

20160927_162332.jpg

20160925_111340.jpg

What sort of containers are your pond plants in?  I want to expand my pond next spring and am looking for ideas.

Currently I bought wood timber built 8 x 4 ft ponds and going to use the same for the grow beds. I have an old cow troft that I use in the middle of my two 4 ft x 8 ft ponds. But I just purchased 3000 gallons worth of totes and tubes. I just go with what's cheapest. I just fill the totes with gravel. Nothing is in containers.

33 minutes ago, TheGardenofEder said:

I was going to go this route

Screenshot_20161001-095951.png

I have three of these and two of three leaks a little bit air.  Performance wise its not a big deal and I dont notice any difference in the volume of air but the slight hissing noise annoys me. I have tried to fix them.

Oooo do you ever sell your ghost bees?