The Journals of ThegardenofEder

TheGardenofEder

Sadly I traded the frogs to make more time for shrimp. Between my old job, my kids, and all my tanks I didn't have the time to breed any reptiles so I found someone who was wanting to go through breeding them. However I regret that decision now that I have the time for them but I had nearly a year's break from reptiles and I really needed. Once I get my projects done that I have planed or the right opportunity comes up I plan on breeding chameleons again, then Leopard geckos, then dart frogs. Also I've been breeding enough snails I think I can feed some juvis Cayman lizards these have always been my ultimate reptile dream pet.

These are the two logos I'm going with I don't have time to design anything on my own. A friend made them for me and I can't complain I'm just debating which one to use as my main logo. I'm leaning with the one with flowers because part of my business is plumerias. 

I really like your logo it's creative, however I am not I just want it to look professional.

Here's some pics of my pintos and Cardinals.

20161007_225743.jpg

20161005_184202.jpg

20161001_071208.jpg

20160925_121419.jpg

20160922_194152.jpg

I have pintos arriving by thurs from silane and sulewasi already here but eating for my tank to cycle. I used salty shrimp 8.5 but it was hard to dissolve using co2. What do you use as a mineralizer for sulewasi shrimp. Sorry I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk