The Journals of ThegardenofEder

TheGardenofEder

For me on the first logo the white of the lettering fades into the blue.  The second logo "pops" off the page at you and gets your attention.  I like the flowers and are placed just right, but think a more muted color would look better and more appropriate for aquatic plants.

The flowers are not aquatic at all I grow plumerias and that color of the flowers is from my cool aid morph.

I am right down the road from you in St. Pete. We have plumerias too.

It is more the way that the shrimp pops when viewing in avatar size that made me like this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For some reason it will only alow me to download certain pictures on here and because of that this thread misses out on a couple good pictures from time to time. I always post them in Facebook though so anyone feel free to follow me @Grant Eder

20161011_154652.jpg

35 minutes ago, TheGardenofEder said:

Green has been my dream but I still got some work to do. This is a green jade.

20161012_184137.jpg

Stunning

1 hour ago, TheGardenofEder said:

Added some plants to my 55 gallon black tibee tank. Going to try and work on every tank in my living room till I'm 100% happy with each one.

20161015_112618.jpg

The movement of the branches and the incorporation of plants is art!!! <3 

3 minutes ago, TheGardenofEder said:

I can never paint or draw as neat and nice as I like but with aqua scape I feel like I'm able to find the perfect median where I am satisfied.

It's all about what feels right. :) I think with aqua scaping, the balance and negative space is constantly flowing with water current so its a lot more fluid. I think 3D design is your calling

4 minutes ago, TheGardenofEder said:

I also love landscaping just Jobs are few and far between so I no longer do that.

any pics of your landscaping works? I love plants

woooow that looks really nice :o I really like the tree in the 3rd picture! What kind is it

I was watching a youtube video the other day and I could totally see you doing this and playing with the heights in a tank for a more spiral stairway kind of depth