Chris's Fish Room- Basement Remodel

ctaylor3737

Lol you would be even more surprised when you seen how small,I really am lol. Learned one lesson well in the Army you would be surprised what you can do if you believe. Did some amazing things I probably could never do again. Many wasn't fun at the moment but looking back it's surprising I'm standing with how much I put myself through.

-Chris

Being 5' 6" myself, I hear ya bro.

Lol me to, most I've weighed was 160 lifting everyday. I have the metabolism of a small child. Good thing I guess.

-Chris

Darn good thang. LOL I'm ~190 lbs of fat. :stuff:

ah don't be so hard on yourself. Funny story last night chased a 200lb guy 2 miles. it's funny how quick some people can move. I never understand though why people run. I train and hit the gym everyday to be able to protect myself. I don't like having to chase someone, were all adults it is way easier to man up and admit when your wrong. in my 15 years as a cop I've only seen 3 people get away, they were all caught the next day. The guy last night wouldn't have went to jail I'd he didn't run. lol sorry foe the rant.

-Chris

Yea being a small guy, have to or someone will hand my butt to me on a platter. Happened once, was on a traffic stop back in 2008. We had a fairly new dispatcher that blasted the guy had a warrant over the air. I forgot to wear my earpiece that day, he hit me so fast and hard never seen it coming. Got a broken eye socket, 3 ribs, couple fingers. Luckily I was enough there that I protected my gun, my buddy just happened to be coming to me for a check. All for unpaid speeding tickets. Sad that people will do that to someone but that's why I do my job.

short lol 5'2'' on a good day 5' on a bad lol. yes i shrink from time to time. with my back issues i have been measured at the dr's any where from 5 to 5'2'' but most of the time 5'2'' lol and all i will say is your lighter than me bryce lol

short lol 5'2'' on a good day 5' on a bad lol. yes i shrink from time to time. with my back issues i have been measured at the dr's any where from 5 to 5'2'' but most of the time 5'2'' lol and all i will say is your lighter than me bryce lol

Lol I used to be 5"7 now barely 56. I got shorter after jumping out of a few planes in the Army lol. I blame th m haha.

Posted Image

let there be light

-Chris

Looking great.. I HATE ceiling drywall... Been moved into our master bedroom 2 months and just noticed the humidity caused one of the tapped joints to pop (tape coming off....)

Soooooo little annoyed with it

Looking great.. I HATE ceiling drywall... Been moved into our master bedroom 2 months and just noticed the humidity caused one of the tapped joints to pop (tape coming off....)

Soooooo little annoyed with it

did you glue the drywall up when you hung it? that usually stops this from happening.

-Chris

Yea liquid nail is the best thing to do. Stops a something called nail pop. Where the screws pop through and the drywall sags. My step dad did construction for 60 years, told me that little trick. Did it for the basement because of,the moisture.

-Chris