Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

WOW, Andy these are amazing! What's the color pattern called? Is that Red Steel?

It came from my red steel tank. It just doesn't have a lot of white on its head like some of the others. I have about 4 berried females in there right now. I hope some more of these pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It came from my red steel tank. It just doesn't have a lot of white on its head like some of the others. I have about 4 berried females in there right now. I hope some more of these pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I want a couple! [emoji16]

It was macro Mondays again (wife goes to painting class, so I have time to play more)! Tried changing up the background colours and a used a backlight so it isn't the usual black background. What do you think of the results?

DSC_2522-2.JPG

DSC_2532-2.JPG

DSC_2538-2.JPG

DSC_2555-2.JPG

DSC_2560-2.JPG

DSC_2563-2.JPG

It was macro Mondays again (wife goes to painting class, so I have time to play more)! Tried changing up the background colours and a used a backlight so it isn't the usual black background. What do you think of the results?

DSC_2522-2.JPG

DSC_2532-2.JPG

DSC_2538-2.JPG

DSC_2555-2.JPG

DSC_2560-2.JPG

DSC_2563-2.JPG

The backlighting looks nice! Gorgeous. Although you definitely lose some of the crispness on the BBs. Maybe turn down the backlight a bit for the lighter colored shrimp?

DSC_2522-2.JPG

DSC_2532-2.JPG

DSC_2538-2.JPG

DSC_2555-2.JPG

DSC_2560-2.JPG

DSC_2563-2.JPG

The backlighting looks nice! Gorgeous. Although you definitely lose some of the crispness on the BBs. Maybe turn down the backlight a bit for the lighter colored shrimp?

Edit: Maybe just the BBs on the blue background... The first pic on the green bg looks sooooo coooooool. :)

9 hours ago, Mr. F said:

Edit: Maybe just the BBs on the blue background... The first pic on the green bg looks sooooo coooooool. :)

Thanks Mr. F! I agree, the BB on Blue does make em lose a bit of definition. Will be experimenting with other background lighting later on :) 

Everyone's family pictures look great. I'm also getting lots of great ideas on rescaping my new tank. 

Just purchased today! One of each, my pride and joy

1.Blue Bolt

13556014_1061000563992998_1864993079_o.jpg

2. Blue Body BKK Mosura

13493418_1061000567326331_1447327428_o.jpg

I've been away for a bit (got rear ended a week ago, and had report cards to finish up). Here are some recent shots I took to cheer myself up and celebrate the end of another school year! There are more pics in my journal update, as I didn't want to flood this thread with 20 pictures... hope you all enjoy them!

DSC_2716.JPG

DSC_2783.JPG

DSC_2806.JPG

DSC_2826.JPG

DSC_2859.JPG

On 19-6-2016 at 3:40 AM, cnasty said:

ever seen this type of shrimp? all mixed up

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice shrimp!

It cause of the tibee/taitibee you have in the tank. The tiger genes cause a "broken" pattern and gives some really nice pattern and an unique shrimp! This is how fishbone and galaxy is created! 

damn mayphly those red bolts/steel looking looks amazing~!

i wish i had those.. it would had been a nice project to me to crossbreed those with aura blue and get a solid red steel with white dots on it (galaxy like shrimp) 

something similair to this picture :( 

11078951_905617356164308_1185031039_n.jpg