Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

I love the third one Andy! I want to buy it[emoji3]

That's the result from pinto X wine red.

Wow! Thanks. Honestly I still feel like an amateur sometimes.

This is coming from the guy that would cull my entire rack.  :hocky:

Isn't that what the best hobbies capture?  An unattainable search for excellence?

4 hours ago, Shrimple minded said:

This is coming from the guy that would cull my entire rack.  :hocky:

Isn't that what the best hobbies capture?  An unattainable search for excellence?

I think it was a month ago or so he sold a mix of WR and BKK culls at an unbelievable price and I bought 20. They are great looking shrimp that I would have never culled.

the first is my new 25 bloody mary shrimp... Yeah, I can't see any either. No corpses, nothing. My wife can spot one every now and again but I haven't seen any in days.

The 2nd is a new problem. No it is not the scratches on the glass. During the last 2 weeks my amanos hulked out molting 2x and more than doubling in size (~2" long now), now that one is coated with eggs... So make a pail of brackish water with a foam filter and then gather the larva with a flashlight and dump them in the pail when the mom is no longer berried? Make a brackish tank out of a bin?

Are those eggs even fertile?

20160504_120016.jpg

20160504_115942.jpg

13 minutes ago, Crackhead Johny said:

the first is my new 25 bloody mary shrimp... Yeah, I can't see any either. No corpses, nothing. My wife can spot one every now and again but I haven't seen any in days.

The 2nd is a new problem. No it is not the scratches on the glass. During the last 2 weeks my amanos hulked out molting 2x and more than doubling in size (~2" long now), now that one is coated with eggs... So make a pail of brackish water with a foam filter and then gather the larva with a flashlight and dump them in the pail when the mom is no longer berried? Make a brackish tank out of a bin?

Are those eggs even fertile?

That amano looks like it's in spider webs!