Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

They def only F2. Tank is only 5mths old and I started with 6 TTxKK and 2 mid grade OEBT all juveniles. 5 tangerine turned out male so 2 were moved to another tank along with 1 of the OEBT as the other became berried as did the female tangerine cross. Then I added 2 female CRS. These are first babies to come

Oh look! A nice shady tree to kick back under!post-89-0-94167800-1435117608_thumb.jpg

Dark colored crs offspring. This guy came from my SSS crs. A real oddball. Once in a blue moon one of these will show up.  post-89-0-41903000-1435117751_thumb.jpg

Various shrimp attacking HAN Special blend that came in today. This is less than 1 minute after adding it to the tank.

post-1971-0-84664400-1435655113_thumb.jp

Found this little one, it has a skull that looks like the punisher on its back sweet!!

Wow Ryeguy! You might be on to something here. Unique!

Unedited Pure Red Line CRS, with exception of logo.

post-127-0-77363800-1435697632_thumb.jpg

I bought them as Blue Dreams from a LFS but since there are so many names for slightly different blue neos I'm not sure if they really are blue dreams. Most of the offspring look like the first pic- a really vibrant deep blue. But then some end up with the coppery-black tones, some are red rilis and some are jet black. I have been separating them to try to keep a line of pure vibrant blues, a line of jet blacks, and the rest are just in a mixed cull tank.