Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

More times than not I post my PRL, but here is a Berried Crystal Red Shrimp(iPhone Pic):

post-127-0-97011800-1432209847_thumb.jpg

One of my pride and joy,MK breed Extreme Blue bolt. Love how even the color is throughout the shrimp.

DSC01495_zpsy8ncg6tk.jpg

After months of no breeding of my royals in my pinto/tb tank I finally got around to moving them back to their reset tank around a week and a half ago. To my amazement one is already berried! These shrimp have always taken 1-2 months to adjust to a new tank. Guess the Shrimp Daddy products are really doing their thing.

Kicking myself i didn't do it months ago, would have had a ton of babies instead of losing a good chunk of my stock! Thankfully quite a few big mommas made it through so population should rebound quickly.

Who would think just 2-3 degrees of kh would make that big of difference. Really shows it pays to keep shrimp in their proper params. My strain atleast just really does not do well in soft acidic water.

Updated my profile picture, tell me what you think.

post-127-0-09431600-1433188226_thumb.png

EDIT: Changed Eye Color

I like it! Great work!! [emoji38]

Thank you! I think I may have the eyes darken a bit, other than that I think it came up better than expected.

It will also be interesting to see if the fem carries the color, or the male. Keep in mind you may have to back breed or go to later f's to see good results.

I hope she carries the color! Definitely I'm going back b with it, my wife's gonna hate a new tank in the house