Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

MK Breed PRL CRS- Photo taken with iPhone 4S.

attachicon.gifPRLCRS-1.jpg

Whoa. Beautiful PRL!!

Here's a Hinomaru Dragon Wine. Photo is mines, the shrimp belongs to my buddy. He allowed me take pictures of his models last weekend.

I doubt he cares of I share as he's too lazy to post.

byraqepu.jpg

WOW! The red on there is unreal!

I'll take your amazement as a compliment. These guys throw out a wide range if reddish colors. Because of the combination of the red and the black marbling, it seems like the resulting shade of "dragon" color has a very expressive range.

Similar to these that I own, originally his stock.

yny3edyv.jpg

aqeda7em.jpg

(I've posted the pictures above here before, sorry for posting again)

Depending on the flash power, you'll either get a picture with almost all the black removed. In low light, the black marbling is very vibrant and grabs at you. He has a full dragon I'd just die for, but he/she doesn't stand long enough for a picture.

I just recently gave him some minerals to try. My theory is the minerals will improve his red... To what degree is subjective on how the owner's point of view towards red is.... Either way, fun to see where we get with this! [emoji38]

I know mine isn't in the same league, but I'm so excited I just wanted to share this picture with you all:

10622827_368614586628384_425258705733385

You keep on posting! It's not about who has the best picture. It's a about sharing what you have.

By the way, I love snowballs. [emoji1]

You keep on posting! It's not about who has the best picture. It's a about sharing what you have.

By the way, I love snowballs. [emoji1]

Thanks Ch3f - I can't stop grinning! lol

Although I have all my photos shared in my blog, just in case not everyone visited my blog before, I will post some in order to share with everyone. ^^

Blue Bolts

DSCF0980-FIXED.jpg

DSCF0570-FIXED-3.jpg

DSCF0379.JPG

DSCF7604-FIXED.jpg

Spotted Head Pinto

DSCF0950-FIXED.jpg

Sulawesi Shrimps

DSCF1316-FIXED.jpg

DSCF1620-FIXED.jpg

Such beautiful Blue Bolts... Loving the Mosura Blue Bolts!

My tb's cary red bolt  genes. So, I'm hoping the red color will intesify on this shrimp. He's only about 4 months old right now but has potential.

post-89-0-23356600-1412820285_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-31047800-1412820323_thumb.jpg

Oh yah he looks great! A very typical red bolt sort of colors. My last batch of Red Wine gave birth to 2 red bolts. I'm hoping they grow up with more intense colors.

I bet they'll turn darker just as bb do when they get older. Do you have any pics you can share if your red bolts? I would love to compare them.

I bet they'll turn darker just as bb do when they get older. Do you have any pics you can share if your red bolts? I would love to compare them.

That would be great but I highly doubt it'll likely happen. My buddy has adults and they don't look as vibrant or anywhere near their Blue Bolt counterpart. I'm going run test trials on my own Red Wines and Red Bolts to see if I can enhance their red expressions. It'll be a while before my red bolt babies grow old enough to tell.

I'll take your amazement as a compliment. These guys throw out a wide range if reddish colors. Because of the combination of the red and the black marbling, it seems like the resulting shade of "dragon" color has a very expressive range.

Similar to these that I own, originally his stock. yny3edyv.jpgaqeda7em.jpg

(I've posted the pictures above here before, sorry for posting again)

Depending on the flash power, you'll either get a picture with almost all the black removed. In low light, the black marbling is very vibrant and grabs at you. He has a full dragon I'd just die for, but he/she doesn't stand long enough for a picture.

I just recently gave him some minerals to try. My theory is the minerals will improve his red... To what degree is subjective on how the owner's point of view towards red is.... Either way, fun to see where we get with this! [emoji38]

These are very to being show grade. You'd maybe even get placed as they are.

Gorgeous shrimp!