Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

The blue velvet are munching on an omega one shrimp pellet. Use those to feed the cories, panda garra, and velvets in my community.

Pumpkins get CSF. Omni pro on the solo (she lifted it out of the dish). Group pic is the bee mix one, they were all over that as soon as it hit the bottom

Got a new Nikon D5200, need to learn everything so pics are not good.

Royal Blue Tiger

royalcamera

Not so Shadow Mosura

mosura1019

Baby Panda or Shadow Panda

shadowbabyedit

Any tips on getting the most out of my camera would be appreciated. Only have the kit 18-55 lens but will be ordering some extension tubes this week. Wife shot down the macro lens for now. May have to actually part with some of my precious royals to afford that lol.

Got a new Nikon D5200, need to learn everything so pics are not good.

Royal Blue Tiger

Not so Shadow Mosura

Baby Panda or Shadow Panda

Any tips on getting the most out of my camera would be appreciated. Only have the kit 18-55 lens but will be ordering some extension tubes this week. Wife shot down the macro lens for now. May have to actually part with some of my precious royals to afford that lol.

Do your Royal Tigers have orange eyes, similar to Lexinvert's Royals?

Interested to see what the Golden Bee shrimplets turn out to be if it has BB gene.

Very nice ^^ these new devices sure take much better pictures with great detail, great shots!

Those some crs ssssss ? or...

Is your friend breeding the red out of a crs or prl?

The red looks cool on antennae and legs.

Lovely shrimp :)

Hi! My phone came out 2 years ago. And also the snow white came from prl and if you look at it closely in person you can actually see vaguely a smiley pattern. He did not bred the snows himself but got it from the championship in italy. The shrimp is already 3cm maybe a little more while its just under a year old.

It dont. Its just a high grade prl but without any red markings in the body

Hmm. That's a good way to explain it. I suppose if my PRL (or any for that matter) throws out snow whites, it could be explained as a very high grade PRL (given that white is good).

Hmm. That's a good way to explain it. I suppose if my PRL (or any for that matter) throws out snow whites, it could be explained as a very high grade PRL (given that white is good).

No no no. I mean that it wasnt "thrown out". It was selective bred to be this way. If you were to see it in person, there is a smiley pattern on top of its head but it is not red. Instead it is some kind of light yellow which blends perfectly with the white body of a PRL making it look like a very nice snow white