Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

Some pics from the week.

One of my favorite pics so far of a high grade bb

awesomebb

Shadow baby is getting big and is out all the time now.

shadowbaby

And now that I have a good camera that I am starting to learn to use, you can see my royals are in fact blue lol. Tablet just did not do them justice.

blueroyal

blueroyal2

Caught a pic of one of my momma mischlings carrying shadow mosura babies next to a crystal momma with tibee babies. Pinto project is up and rolling, shrimp should be going in the new 20 long soon.

tibeemomma

Have some extension tubes coming this week to hold me over till I get a macro lens.

I think I went a little bit overboard with the contrast in the aristata pic lol!. The aristata is by far my favorite floater!

post-89-0-43180800-1414355133_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-25722700-1414355404_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-47268100-1414355868_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-14682100-1414356192_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-91708400-1414356582_thumb.jpg

First Berried MK-Breed PRL CRS! Picture taken with iPhone 4S.

post-127-0-32567200-1414366692_thumb.jpg

post-89-14145442134_thumb.jpg

post-89-141454422435_thumb.jpg

I finally scored on some nice tibees! [emoji38]

I have one that has a red head and nice white stripes. He's hiding from me right now. I'll get his mug shot soon!

Wow... Thats a beautiful shrimp man

Thanks! They are a mix of pseudo TT (tangerine tiger tibee) and a C grades CRS.

There are also some super tiger tibee crosses. I hope to get some really cool patterns from these guys and cross them with some if my TB.

Man ... Why you showing off so much! You makin me über jelly

Two posts back to back of your beautiful shrimps... That wasn't necessary! [emoji24]

I needed to do something to cheer myself up since my home team the SF Giants were getting their butts kicked! Lol!

Sent from Folsom Prison

Is that the little white striped baby I sent you Mayphly?  Because I SWEAR, he has more red on him now than he did in my tank.  That's CRAZY!  But they are so wee bitty, him and the two white ones, ain't no telling what they will look like grown up.  Can't wait to see!  This weekend I will get some shots of some of my crew:)

Is that the little white striped baby I sent you Mayphly?  Because I SWEAR, he has more red on him now than he did in my tank.  That's CRAZY!  But they are so wee bitty, him and the two white ones, ain't no telling what they will look like grown up.  Can't wait to see!  This weekend I will get some shots of some of my crew:)

Yeah! That's him! He might look more red in the pic because of the lighting. I can't wait to get some good pics of the little white one you sent. The shrimps you sent are amazing looking! I can't wait to see your 55g set up. Maybe you can post up some pics here when you get it all set up. :thumbsu:

well they were blue bolts. woke up yesterday morning to them both being dead. not happy only had them 3 days. the other tb in the tank are fine. i think im done with shrimp for a while ive lose $100+ in shrimp this year between 2 blue bolts, a wine red, a ruby red, and 6 orange rili. will be quite a while before i add to my tank again.