Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

well they were blue bolts. woke up yesterday morning to them both being dead. not happy only had them 3 days. the other tb in the tank are fine. i think im done with shrimp for a while ive lose $100+ in shrimp this year between 2 blue bolts, a wine red, a ruby red, and 6 orange rili. will be quite a while before i add to my tank again.

i know how you feel wicca ive lost a panda and a shadow panda in the last mont... It sucks to do everything right and loose such a costly investment.. Im kinda frustrated with my tanks.. Nothing turns out the way i want and ive spent thousands this year lol

It can be frustrating.  We try so hard to create an artificial environment for these little guys.  Sometimes it seems to work for no reason and other times - well, it seems like no matter what we do and how hard we try to work for them - it just doesn't work for them.  I hate losing shrimpies.  I love creating a healthy home for them and I love watching them.  The new tank I have set up and waiting for it to finish cycling - I feel like I have done everything I can to do it right for the critters.  But I really won't know until I get to add the shrimps.

Sorry to hear about your guys losses. I know how devastating it is. I lost my first batch of tb back in January because I thought it would be a good idea to raise them in an algae infested tank. Boy! Was that a mistake.. Wicca, any idea what happened?

i have no clue what happened. i guess i will chock it up to shipping stress. the box was wet when i got it. bag was still intact but when the lady handed it to me it left a wet spot on her shirt. ha ha she was pretty worried about what was in the box that leaked on her. 

my poor babies 

10801676_861110487274473_887756553484440

i have no clue what happened. i guess i will chock it up to shipping stress. the box was wet when i got it. bag was still intact but when the lady handed it to me it left a wet spot on her shirt. ha ha she was pretty worried about what was in the box that leaked on her.

my poor babies

10801676_861110487274473_887756553484440

Sorry for your loss. Shame shipping was poor. The bolts were really nice.

Do you think any shrimps would want to live here? I sure hope so. Maybe a couple more weeks and the tank will be cycled.

Lookin' good.

Shrimpfreak - Fissidens Fontanus from Ch3fb0yrdee - he has beautiful mosses.  Using danios to help cycle.  My lfs lets me give back the danios when the tank is done.  They are hardy buggars.

2 Berried MK-Breed PRL CRS- Picture taken with iPhone 5S

post-127-0-31000700-1415192174_thumb.jpgpost-127-0-50344100-1415192176_thumb.jpg

Hope everyone doesn't mind the abundance of pictures I am taking of my MK-Breed PRL CRS but its exciting.