Chris's Fish Room- Basement Remodel

ctaylor3737

First tank is moved!!!!!!!!!! 90g, 30g and a few 10gs are going today. Racks and stuff won't be built for a few days just needed help wit the 90g had to do it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot woot! I might be in the area Sunday afternoon but will have 2 dogs with me at the time

You live up near us?

I'm in Buffalo lol, going up to Watertown Wednesday night till Sunday. The ms is looking at dresses with her sisters Sunday on the way home so I'm on my own with the pups

Ah cool I work wed-Thursday night then off the weekend.

Had to poly my stand for my discus tank so they are on the floor till this weekend when I get around to it. Final trip to Lowe's to hook up airlines. Be moving some shrimp later and tomorrow.

Got the lines all hooked up and tapped a few valves. Tried using the drill but didn't really work in my drill. It Was easier just using my hand and turning it.

ezysy8e2.jpg

abyjugy5.jpg

zyhe3ese.jpg

ze3u4yzy.jpg

3u8usa5u.jpg

3apajady.jpg

As you can see it's coming along nice, shrimp,are all still upstairs until I get a clamp for my airline. Its a bit leaky around the connector. Simply ran out of motivation last night. Have to poly and trim my discus stand should be done this weekend. Got the 55g filled and cycling now. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet giant Sulawesi tank?

I overall very happy with the room. Like the hard work is paying off!

Very nice! 

Looking good, dude. IS that a chiller on the floor by your tank?

Nah that's an eheim 2080 and a fluval 406. Also run a magnum 350 on there. UV sterilized, little much but I have 8 inch Discus [emoji10]

Oh and I always forget to ask are you an officer for BPD or a south/north town?

I know some of those guys/dispatchers as I'm a reporter. Your worst nightmare :P

I work in Syracuse downtown

Excellent progress. I stop reading this thread days at a time just so when I come back there's more to read lol

Or is it because my thread is dull lol.

Update!

All but my Taiwan Bee Tank is moved. Still setting up some tanks and adjusting racks. Will be doing this for awhile I bet.

I have my RO storage tank filling right now also. Airlines have all been fitted and will be throwing the switch on those tonight. I'm working on the rack for the rest of,my spare tanks today.

New additions:

10 different colorful guppies

2 pair Bosemani Rainbows

1 Female Betta

2 Pair Sword Tails

Finally have fry for my Kilifish hopefully they will survive. Fingers crossed, I have some other killifish eggs coming soon.

I am also going to move all my plecos from Discus tank into a 20L to get them to spawn. I also have 10 solid black angels coming and putting in the 55g. Hopefully in a month or two get a few pairs from them. Lots of changes as I try to get my projects off the ground. Just dabbling into a few fish projects to sell off for food and equipment.