Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

Beautiful isn't it? :)

We'll be seeing more and more of the leucistic and piebalds.  Laws say you can't hunt these, so what we are effectively doing is artificial selection and slowly culling the regular colored deer.

We have a population of them not to far from me. They can be hunted. We had piebald born on my place and hung around for a few years. Was a buck so Im hoping he passed that gene.

We'll be seeing more and more of the leucistic and piebalds.  Laws say you can't hunt these, so what we are effectively doing is artificial selection and slowly culling the regular colored deer.

I learned 4 things from these 2 sentences.  Thank you.

Caridina  cf. babulti var. Indian White Backed, it looks like.  Nice.  I've never heard of a babaulti being crossed with caridina such as crs/cbs/TB.  People have tried, but as far as I know- no one has succeeded.

It's a result of TTxKK X either oebt, cbs or crs. I'm favouring the crs cause of its colour but I suppose the KK could of carried red. But I get very few reds turning up in the tank. I've had 2 red zebra pintos and an all red KK type.