Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

For the first time I spotted a Blue Bolt male getting lucky! Here's hoping we see some berries soon. :)

It will be the first BB berry since setting up the tank.

Caaaaaaaannn you feeeeeeel the loooooove toniiiiigght

82bbe9643ab6f91d007b7d08e65025c6.jpg

Hey guys, here are the pictures taken on a S5 with Camkix 3-1 camera lense. Picture quality is not too shabby for a smart phone camera and a cheap macro lense lol.

5e87143c-a939-4254-afe0-d0fe7a547487_zps6292f56c-6e9b-406e-a04f-c670502836b8_zps

0c789168-d1a7-4621-a402-594348ec09de_zps6260dd67-016d-4149-bd2a-b7c4380cb60f_zps

d3a5320c-5eba-4308-8d82-08c95beaab37_zps9fba30e4-12b7-4032-8d5e-fe8c33db2d92_zps

Looks like a white tiger. I like it [emoji1]

wow some lovery shrimp! you lot are making me jealous now!

Thanks,

the pattern reminds me of that of a zebra. It comes closer than in some otter shrimps with the label "zebra".

I am working on making the populations more stable before releasing them. Also the females show stonger patterns and black and white coverage.

Love your OEBT Det!!!!   I ordered one of those macro lens for my galaxy s5.   I hope I have as good luck as you seem to. 

It takes a bit of getting used to, but definitely worth every penny. I purchased the Olloclip 7mm, 14mm, 21mm Macro Lenses.

MK-Breed PRL CRS, Testing New Macro Lenses

attachicon.gifPRLCRS-6.jpg

I've ran into issues when taking photos of PRL. They have white bodies which seems to reflect and throw the picture off. It's difficult for me to take good pictures of my PRL so I rarely ever post them. These guys makes it difficult to take a picture that correctly represents the way they look in person.

I've ran into issues when taking photos of PRL. They have white bodies which seems to reflect and throw the picture off. It's difficult for me to take good pictures of my PRL so I rarely ever post them. These guys makes it difficult to take a picture that correctly represents the way they look in person.

I agree. It takes many photos to find that one picture perfect.