Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

Here's some pics of my cardinals. After 3 months of receiving these guys I finaly noticed babies today! The babies look just like mom and dad.

post-89-0-40024600-1416106699_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-81559200-1416106806_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-17311000-1416106921_thumb.jpg

Not much but a few recent pics!  Stripey babies showing up quite frequently these days. 

stripey.jpg

The SSS culls are looking good, really want the entire backend clear, debating a new breeder tank for just them as I have quite a few. 

clear.jpg

And group shot in the 20 gallon on some fresh stinging nettle.

group.jpg

These are awesome PRL. ;)

Do you have a close up picture on their legs?

Thanks!

And no sorry I got to order one of them marco lens for my phone. haha

I see your shrimps have potential to get much better coloration and opacity; they seems to have some problems and unable to achieve that. If you don't mind, may I ask you the following questions?

1. What is the GH and pH of your water?
  2. What are you feeding them and dose into the water and, how frequent?

Not much people in US has this level of PRL and I'm just eager to help to make them look better. Hence, please don't find me bothersome. :P

Ya I only had them for 2 week?

The younger shrimps have much better color and more solid. The older female are opaque.

I only feed them once on MK-Breed red diamond, Tank a lot of biofilm since it was setup and running for over 2 months.

GH - 5

PH - 6.7

Ooo.... Only 2 weeks. No wonder. Just give them more time to acclimate. There are some space between the segments and hopefully, those can be filled up then it will be great. I saw your shop has quite a good collection of different brands. Maybe you should give other brand a try to find the best match for these shrimps. ;)

Their colour and pattern looks pretty decent from the photos. I would love to see their legs close-up. Oops... This sentence sounds wrong, sounds kind of pervert. LOL!!! (^_^")y But looking at the legs will be able to differential the grade. The other area to look at will be the dot on the head. Can't tell clearly from the picture. I guess will have to wait for your macro lens clip.

By the way, you bought from local breeder or you imported in?

Ya few more weeks.

Haha you should send me some then! :)

Hahaha ya I'll take some after I get a Marco lens clip.

Local person. Was moving so he sold me his whole colony.