Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

Congratulations tteknulp on your shrimplets! I just had a batch of about 30 from my TB tank, so far all are doing really well.

Congratulations tteknulp on your shrimplets! I just had a batch of about 30 from my TB tank, so far all are doing really well.

Thanks , i use BW Bebi food,  i find it good for shrimplets , i have some more little ones this week ill try put up some pics up soon , Theres a blue bolt berried too .

Where can i get hold of some here in EU? Very nice shrimps!!

I'm not really sure where you'd get them in Europe. Japanese Red Bees are pretty coveted outside Japan. I suppose you could try MK's and Ellen PRL but I don't know experience keeping them. I feel like those are more advertised and prized for their whites... Which leads me to ask why they're even called pure RED lines in the first place.

I call these Japanese Red Bees because they're not PRL. They're renowned for the red, as you can see. Too bad you're not stateside else I could breed them and share with you. [emoji1]

I just got a macro lens for my iphone :) testing it out.

IMG_5062_zpscbaa6fcb.jpg

IMG_5085_zpsac3ed930.jpg

IMG_5097_zps57e757d9.jpg

IMG_5122_zpsa6aed680.jpg

Great pics? What kind are those in the last pics? I'm still learning what's what, they are handsome shrimp.

Everyone takes such great pics, a macro lens for my phone is on the wish list now.

Hi all,

I wrapped up my work early today. Hence, I setup my camera and managed to take some nice picture of my Japanese Red Bee shrimps. As such, I will like to share with everyone to cheer up your weekend. ^^

DSCF5619-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5612-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5636-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5621-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5653-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5624-FIXED.jpg

Cheers.

Shrimpy Daddy

Hi all,

I wrapped up my work early today. Hence, I setup my camera and managed to take some nice picture of my Japanese Red Bee shrimps. As such, I will like to share with everyone to cheer up your weekend. ^^

DSCF5619-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5612-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5636-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5621-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5653-FIXED.jpg

DSCF5624-FIXED.jpg

Cheers.

Shrimpy Daddy

Whoa!! Awesome pictures!! I especially like picture DSCF5636. The JRB pictured is so beautiful. I like it when there's a pattern on the body. All white is nice but doesn't remind me of that signature CRS look.